Last Updated on
Are you taking care of your four-legged pal well enough?
A complete diet leads to a better immune system, enhanced digestive abilities and pristine oral health among a lot of other health benefits. Dog food that guarantees a wholesome concoction of all the natural essential nutrients is just what your pet needs. The Gentle Giants Dog food just does that. It comes in two versions – one with chicken, and the other grain-free, with salmon as its main ingredient.
Why Does Your Dog Need a Balanced Diet?
A single food item cannot be rich in all the necessary nutrients, and therefore, there is a need for a fine blend of dietary items. An ideal nutritious dog diet needs to have 50% vegetables, 40% meat protein and a meager 10% of grains.
Earlier, most dog foods were grain-based – it is less costly and easily available. However, now nutritionists have realized the importance of an all-natural diet and are now encouraging a back to basics diet. It is also important to keep in mind that the dietary requirements of different dogs depend on their breed, age, and health.
How Do You Know Your Dog Does Not Have the Right Diet?
The merits of an appropriate diet are numerous – a dog that is well-nourished is full of vigor and spunk. However, if your dog is showing signs of itchiness, aggressive behavior, leaky gut, lethargic activity, and foul breath, it is a clear indication of an unbalanced diet.
A visit to the vet will give you a fair idea of what your dog needs and will help you in finding a suitable diet. However, the most important thing to remember before beginning is that the change has to be subtle and gradual.
Changing the food of your dog overnight will only worsen his health. A measured change allows your dog to adjust to the new diet. Start with small portions and steadily increase the amount with time.
The Gentle Giants natural dog foods might actually help your god get the complete nutrition it needs, something we will take a look at below.
Why is Gentle Giants Dog Food the Answer?
You can choose the weight – it’s available from 3.5 lbs to 7.5 lbs, 15 lbs, and even 33 lbs. With the Gentle Giants Dog food, you can expect complete nutrition for your pet, no matter what size hs is. The dog food is also tailored to meet certain conditions including if your pet has a sensitive stomach.
With only 9% fat, this dog food is perfect for your pet, right from the time is a pup to when he grows old. You can feed it to any breed of dog, and in fact, you don’t even have to worry if you’re feeding your dog non-GMO food.
All of the ingredients in Gentle Giants dog food, from tomatoes, carrots, celery, beets to even parsley and lettuce are certified non-GMO here. In fact, there is even a grain-free version for you, which comes with everything from salmon to fruits and vegetables.
The Top Things to Love About the Two Products
Here is a look at some of the things you would love about it:
- High-quality animal protein: You get two versions here. One comes with farm-raised chicken complete with Barley, Brown Rice and Oatmeal. With added vitamins and minerals, it’s complete nutrition.
- The grain-free version comes with salmon and whole peas, along with pumpkin and sweet potatoes. It is a rich source of protein and helps acquire lean muscles.
- Made from natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate: dog food recipes rich in these are highly recommended for dogs with joint problems. It helps improve joint health.
- Perfect amount of carb blend: Helps your dog get the long-lasting energy it needs.
- Health benefits: The recipe is aimed at improving your dog’s health. The innovative blend of plant and animal protein provides all-round nutrition, which in turn ensures better systemic health.
- No more greasiness: Unlike many other dog foods, the one from Gentle Giants isn’t greasy at all, and so you won’t have to worry about any dirt.
You may not believe it, but the company claims that dogs have lived as much as 27 years by taking its products- and while that’s a pretty tall claim, it does mean that you can expect the unique feeding and care program will work a little, at least.
Ray Roman is the founder and main contributor to this site. He enjoys researching and writing about hybrid dogs. He enjoys spending time with his family and their 14-year old Dashhund Zooey.